Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nail, Meet Coffin

o

"Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening" - Hillary Clinton, 05/07/08 (source)


Nice one, HC. Way to spell out for us exactly what you're doing. This is it, superdelegates. C'mon. After that? You're going to continue to let this drag out? End it for Chrissake. I was elated on Tuesday night and yesterday morning and even spent an hour on youtube looking for the perfect rub-it-in music video. But then I thought that would be like doing a parody video of that dude from a couple posts ago: too easy. Yet, every time I feel like taking it easy on HC, she says something remarkably obnoxious to remind me of why I hate her.



Remember the Titans, Hillary. Remember the Titans.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

vtk, everyone knows that a tie goes to the whites. duh.

Dan Nolan said...

huh. must be all that hard work paying off.

fuge said...

I have to admit, the loop at the end with Ethan SUplee walking by the coffin a million times kinda freaked me out....and Remember the Titans in French Subtitles?

I do have to say this, NBC really got the best of Remember The Titans, it starred Turk from Scrubs, Randy from Earl and the Cheerleader from Heroes.

Left Side...Strong Side!

Oh yeah, and Hilary's a douche.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a star wars kook, but i love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lvc-azCXY


-N-Lo

fuge said...

I'm kinda impressed with Obama's drive to the hoop and use of his left hand.

Nicely done!