Sunday, December 25, 2005

Seasons Greetings

Seas Greets from my bunker in the Von Trapper Keeper stronghold of Pittsfield Mass. I was going to post a nice little commentary on the media-created War on Christmas and the ACLU's involvement and how it undermined their credibility when they needed to be a strong voice in the debate over the NSA's spying which went public about a week later, but screw that. I was also going to present my analysis of the Damon deal which I have been silent about in this forum so far, but screw that. It's Christmas goddamnitall. In an effort to help everyone through the holidays, I'm just going to throw up a few funny clips that you may or may not have heard.

The first is for you fans of A Few Good Men (via ebaumsworld.com).

The second you may have seen over the past week. It's the Chroncles of Narnia rap from SNL (via youtube.com).

And the third is another SNL short. (via youtube).

enjoy.

No comments: