Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Loggins and Messina




Currently listening to: the Loggins and Messina reunion tour on PBS. “Even though we ain’t got money, I’m so in love with you honey!” … so, yeah.

Here are some links:



- Baghdad Journals by Steve Mumford - interesting street drawings and paintings of Iraq done by an American artist between August 03 and December 04. Is it inconsistent of me to criticize the photographer’s arty capturing of the pool of blood image and not criticize the painter’s efforts? Probably.

- Oh, Al. Schlepping for the Car Title Loan business? The bastards repo’ed my car Al! They took my money and repo’ed my car, my beloved Ford Tempo.

- The definitive Karate Kid review, in memoriam of Pat Morita.

- And finally, we could all use a little reminder of the benefits of cooperation.

Messina just closed the show by saying “and don’t pull any wheelies leaving the parking lot either!” I have so so much to learn about Loggins and Messina.

No comments: