Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blove (round e?) - Back On Top!

I was watching a few episodes of hair-band has-been Bret Michael's reality show, Rock of Love, earlier today. Right now I'm watching an Animal Planet special on the African crocodile. Both creatures have pretty fascinating (and apparently successful) mating rituals. The crocodile impresses through its territorial dominance, its ability to take down a wildebeast, and its intense muscle tremor and jaw snapping dance in the water to attract its mates. The bret michaels impresses through his overbearing cheesiness. and shortness. Me? Well, I can photoshop myself into other people's photos until they are charmed/scared. It's no peacock's plume or lion's mane, but it's my way. And in the mysterious world of The Blog of Love it might just be paying off.

might.

(also, I think I might be the only contestant who is actually trying. yes. sad.)

7 comments:

blythe said...

oh. cisco. beautiful cisco.

Dan Nolan said...

That's a good year too: 2007.

Michael5000 said...

I, for one, have totally stopped trying.

Dan Nolan said...

I'd stop too if I got bounced. I think they're keeping me in because they fear potential photoshop reprisals.

dmbmeg said...

you wouldn't!

And you aren't the only one trying, trust me.

Dan Nolan said...

I probably wouldn't, but the sheer possibility has to be factoring into the sexual blog tension (blog sexual tension?).

Also, that other girl in your picture looks pretty bummed that I'm not between her legs. She should get a blog.

dmbmeg said...

she has a blog