Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia



A couple months ago the VTK provided a valuable public service by compiling and posting the complete Sons and Daughters series from youtube clips. I'm now happy to present you with the first 4 episodes of a great new comedy, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The American version of the Office is really growing on me and Curb Your Enthusiasm is tremendous, even though it’s on HBO and I can’t watch it. But I would have to put this show up there in the Top 3. Enjoy:

- Episode 1.1
- Episode 1.2
- Episode 2.1
- Episode 2.2
- Episode 3.1
- Episode 3.2
- Episode 4.1
- Episode 4.2

[update: I just started watching this show recently, but apparently we're into the second season. There is not an exhaustive collection of episodes on youtube, but here are a few more for your enjoyment. I'll add more to this post as I find them. I've been informed by an inside source and VTK reader that the shows are also available on iTunes]

- nazi episode part 1
- nazi episode part 2
- nazi episode part 3
- gun fever episode part 1
- gun fever episode part 2
- gun fever episode part 3
- $100 Baby episode part 1
- $100 Baby episode part 2
- $100 Baby episode part 3

1 comment:

Dan Nolan said...

Fuck the Motion Pictures of America Association. They yanked everyone of these videos except the $100 baby episode, which they haven't see yet clearly. bastards.